proud of the results we've achieve for our clients. The following
are case studies that serve as a sample of the many business,
process, performance & profit improvement projects we've
worked on in the past.
Let us help you achieve these
kind of results now.
Problem: The customer’s receivables were too high yet their monthly
revenue was disproportionately low.
Approach: We performed
a complete audit of their billing platform and associated
audit controls to find the root of the problem.
Discovery: We identified
that only 10% of their billing cycle being transmitted to
their print vendor was accepted. The other 90% was rejected
and thus not printed or ever dispatched to the customer. Revenues
simply were not collected.
Solution: We fixed the
transmission problem and placed audit controls to ensure the
entire process was checked and balanced along the way.
Results: We reclaimed
Problem: Customer in United
Kingdom had extensive concerns regarding call duration on
average at 12 minutes per customer.
Approach: We shadowed
Customer Service Reps for a few days.
Discovery: We noted unusually
high call durations due to multiple systems being accessed
to find customer information.
Solution: We designed
a proprietary application to house all data in one system
with easy access. We also redesigned scripting and work-flow.
duration dropped to approximately 2-3 minutes per call plus
1 minute wrap time. A 300% improvement saving the company
a significant amount of revenue.
Problem: Numerous customer
complaints regarding installation delays for a security company.
Approach: Prepared a detailed
work flow analysis.
Discovery: Once we took
a look at the whole process we realized that these delays
were unnecessary. Due to a constant backlog at one of their
suppliers, the client always waited for back-up batteries
until it performed the installation.
Solution: We negotiated
with a new vendor for a weekly supply in exchange for favorable
billing terms. Faster installation equates to faster first
process reduced from 14 days to 48 hours. Increased productivity.
Cash flow commenced on average 12 days earlier.
Problem: The state of
Georgia required its natural gas marketers to render their
own customer invoices prior to marketing in the region. In
addition, we had to scale up the call center to handle an
increase from 2,000 calls per month to 12,000 calls per month.
Approach: Within 8 weeks
we had to research, identify and implement a billing platform
in order for our client to commence marketing in Georgia and
develop a solution to handle the increased call volume.
Solution: Vendor identified
and system installed and tested within 8 weeks. Call centre
prepared for volume increase.
Results: Seamless transition. Client
first at the gate to market and enjoyed a strong competitive
advantage over other marketers.
Problem: Back office processing
department was not keeping up with front office sales and
Project: A process audit
revealed the cause of the problem was due to poor data management.
Solution: We devised,
coordinated and implemented a new proprietary application
that managed all aspects of the business – merging voice,
data and images into one flexible ‘mission-control’
customer service panel where every bit of information on a
customer was accessible at the push of a button.
Results: The back
office did not have to worry about sales counts thereafter.
Commissions (up to 10 payout levels) were paid, on-time, every-time.
New territories were opened without delay or production ramifications.
The company was sold for just under $1-Billion Dollars.
Problem: The client purchased
3 separately owned Dental Clinics and required amalgamation.
Project: Engaged to provide
an analysis of the purchase of 3 separate dental clinics and
amalgamating them into one cohesive practice.
Method: Identified the
following areas of exposures and created a "Business
- Space analysis
- Hardware review
- Application review
- Audit control review
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Emergency Contacts
- Financial Review (commissions, expenditures, inventory
- Roles and responsibilities analysis
- Employment Contracts
review of patients that have not received oral hygiene in
the past 12 months generated a call list of 1,000 customers
(20% update at $200 each = $40,000 found dollars in 24 hours).
next page for more cases